Calling all creators: Take our survey to help us gather insights on the state of the creator economyShare your creator experiences in our State of the Creator Economy survey
Aweber vs ConvertKit
Email marketing is too important to use a tool stuck in 1999. ConvertKit will grow with you through beautiful design and industry-leading functionality.
Bottom line: I made the right choice. Everything is incredibly easy to use in ConvertKit, and gives me much more power and flexibility on the marketing side than AWeber did.
Pay for each subscriber once
ConvertKit is subscriber-centric. That means you only need to keep track of one list that holds all your subscribers.
- Never be double-charged for the same subscriber.
- Easily organize your subscribers with tags and segments.
- We make cleaning your list easy. Unsubscribers are automatically highlighted for re-engagement or removal.
Simple, beautiful forms
Catch your reader’s eye with beautiful forms that help you collect data about your subscribers and then easily send new and updated content.
- Quickly see all form conversion rates on your account dashboard.
- Easily update automations to send new content instead of creating new forms.
- Each form includes the option to immediately deliver an opt-in incentive in your subscriber confirmation emails.
Intuitive, powerful automations
Simple but powerful marketing automations mean you can send targeted content to your subscribers.
- Easy “if this, then that” automation options.
- Set up advanced automations that work across your entire account.
- Create link triggers to send your subscribers custom content and email sequences based on their interests and behaviors.
Aweber vs ConvertKit features comparison
We’re an email marketing company built by creators for creators. With our particular background and expertise, we’ve designed ConvertKit to give you everything you need and nothing you don’t. From delivering opt-in incentives to advanced automation triggers, you’ll be backed by our simple and powerful tool to grow your business.
Sequences / Campaigns / Autoresponders
Automatic opt-in delivery
Drag and drop email templates
RSS to email automation
Broadcast resend button
Customized form builder
Form-specific opt-in incentives
Built-in landing page builder with templates
Automatically process duplicate subscribers
Bulk actions on Broadcast opens
Single-window editing of automated emails
Subscriber growth analytics
Lead capture integrations
Membership site & course platform integrations
Do you have over 5,000 subscribers? If so, you can take advantage of our concierge migration service. We’ll handle the move of all your forms, marketing automations, and subscribers for free.
And if you‘re under 5,000 subscribers, no worries. We can help with that too! Sign up here for a quick migration of your lists, groups, and tags.
I signed up for ConvertKit in the morning and by the end of the day the team had all my opt-in forms, courses, and lists migrated over. I just sat back and watched them work.
Ready to switch?
ConvertKit is built by creators, for creators. With your unique needs in mind, we’ve created a tool that gives you the power to grow and earn more from your email list while keeping the human element in something as personal as email.
Interested? Here’s a three minute demo to see how our app works.