MailerLite vs ConvertKit
Professional creators use professional tools. When you’re serious about growing your online business, you need a tool that can grow with you.
I was originally with MailerLite for the price, but I would rather pay 5x the amount to ConvertKit. MailerLite made automations, segments, and tagging way too complicated. Their automation feature was just not as seamless as ConvertKit.
Simple but powerful automations
Email marketing doesn’t have to be complicated. ConvertKit was built by creators for creators to give you exactly what you need to grow your business all on your own. From our visual automation builder to the dynamic automation rules, you’ll have your marketing funnel up and running in no time.
- Beautiful visual automation builder makes it easy to build and understand the ideal marketing funnel that leads to more sales and a better subscriber experience.
- “If this, then that” automation options make it simple to send the right content to the right subscribers at the right time.
- Creating and modifying campaigns (we call them sequences) is easy thanks to ConvertKit’s simple UI, which lets you drag and drop emails into a new order and effortlessly add new emails, all in one screen.
Seamless integrations for everything your business needs
ConvertKit’s focus is to be the best at one thing– email marketing. For everything else, we build partnerships with the best in the industry so you can have everything you need to grow your business with seamless integrations.
- No need to search the vast Internet to find the right tool. We do the research to find the best tools in the industry for you.
- Direct integrations with ecommerce, webinar, and course creation platforms (plus many more) means you can easily send subscriber data between these integrations partners and ConvertKit.
- ConvertKit’s focus on email marketing means higher deliverability, intentional features, and a dedication to be the best email marketing platform we can be for our customers.
Build trust with automatic content upgrades
There’s no need to set up a whole new workflow just to deliver your opt-in incentives. ConvertKit’s incentive email helps you build trust and authority with your audience by automatically (and immediately) delivering your content upgrades straight to your reader’s inbox.
- Simply create a new opt-in and add a file download to the confirmation email for your incentive.
- Monitor the success of each content upgrade from your homepage dashboard.
- There’s no limit to how many content upgrades and forms you can create.
MailerLite vs ConvertKit features comparison
We’re an email marketing company built by creators for creators. With our particular background and expertise, we’ve designed ConvertKit to give you everything you need and nothing you don’t. From delivering opt-in incentives to advanced automation triggers, you’ll be backed by our simple and powerful tool to grow your business.
Sequences / Campaigns / Autoresponders
Automatic opt-in delivery
Drag and drop email templates
RSS to email automation
Broadcast resend button
Customized form builder
Form-specific opt-in incentives
Built-in landing page builder with templates
Automatically process duplicate subscribers
Bulk actions on Broadcast opens
Single-window editing of automated emails
Subscriber growth analytics
Lead capture integrations
Membership site & course platform integrations
Do you have over 5,000 subscribers? If so, you can take advantage of our concierge migration service. We’ll handle the move of all your forms, marketing automations, and subscribers for free.
And if you‘re under 5,000 subscribers, no worries. We can help with that too! Sign up here for a quick migration of your lists, groups, and tags.
I signed up for ConvertKit in the morning and by the end of the day the team had all my opt-in forms, courses, and lists migrated over. I just sat back and watched them work.
Ready to switch?
ConvertKit is built by creators, for creators. With your unique needs in mind, we’ve created a tool that gives you the power to grow and earn more from your email list while keeping the human element in something as personal as email.
Interested? Here’s a three minute demo to see how our app works.