Infusionsoft vs ConvertKit
All-in-one solutions come up short on all fronts, so why buy an all-in one tool for your email marketing? Stay focused, stay effective.
Switching from Infusionsoft to ConvertKit was one of the best decisions I've made as an online entrepreneur. The support has been phenomenal, plus the interface has all the bells and whistles I've been dreaming of - without any of the tech headaches!
Simple but powerful automations
Email marketing doesn’t have to be complicated. ConvertKit is built by creators for creators to give you exactly what you need to grow your business all on your own. From its visual automation builder to the dynamic automation rules, ConvertKit has the power of Infusionsoft without the steep learning curve.
- Beautiful visual automation builder makes it easy to build and understand an ideal marketing funnel that leads to more sales and a better subscriber experience.
- “If this, then that” automation options make it simple to send the right content to the right subscribers at the right time.
- Creating and modifying campaigns (we call them sequences) is easy thanks to ConvertKit’s simple UI, which lets you drag and drop emails into a new order and effortlessly add new emails, all in one screen.
Fewer bounced emails
Deliverability is the name of the game in email marketing. By focusing solely on being an email marketing platform, ConvertKit’s main goal is to build bulletproof deliverability to make sure you land in your reader’s inbox every time.
- With email spam filters starting to block HTML emails, ConvertKit’s plain text emails help you avoid the spam filters.
- Higher open rates mean more email subscribers become customers for your growing business.
- Reliable deliverability means you stay in touch with your readers and customers to gain their trust and be seen as an authority in your industry.
Spend less money for better results
Don’t waste your limited budget as a pro-blogger on expensive consultants just to implement your email marketing system. ConvertKit makes it easy for you to run and grow your email list on your own, no matter your skill level.
- Get started without spending hundreds of dollars on a mandatory training package.
- No need to hire a dedicated tech employee or spend thousands per month on a consultant to continue running your email marketing.
- Use your extra budget for a VA, better advertising, or beautiful design that will help grow your business. Better yet, spend it on a fantastic vacation for you and your family.
Infusionsoft vs ConvertKit features comparison
We’re an email marketing company built by creators for creators. With our particular background and expertise, we’ve designed ConvertKit to give you everything you need and nothing you don’t. From delivering opt-in incentives to advanced automation triggers, you’ll be backed by our simple and powerful tool to grow your business.
Sequences / Campaigns / Autoresponders
Automatic opt-in delivery
Drag and drop email templates
|(wait, why not?)|
RSS to email automation
Broadcast resend button
Customized form builder
Form-specific opt-in incentives
Built-in landing page builder with templates
Automatically process duplicate subscribers
Bulk actions on Broadcast opens
Single-window editing of automated emails
Subscriber growth analytics
Lead capture integrations
Membership site & course platform integrations
Do you have over 5,000 subscribers? If so, you can take advantage of our concierge migration service. We’ll handle the move of all your forms, marketing automations, and subscribers for free.
And if you‘re under 5,000 subscribers, no worries. We can help with that too! Sign up here for a quick migration of your lists, groups, and tags.
I signed up for ConvertKit in the morning and by the end of the day the team had all my opt-in forms, courses, and lists migrated over. I just sat back and watched them work.
Ready to switch?
ConvertKit is built by creators, for creators. With your unique needs in mind, we’ve created a tool that gives you the power to grow and earn more from your email list while keeping the human element in something as personal as email.
Interested? Here’s a three minute demo to see how our app works.