We even write up a monthly email deliverability report, so you know exactly how your emails are being delivered.
To take it one step further, we’ll be releasing up-to-date reports on the features we’re building and bugs we’re fixing so you know how we’re prioritizing the projects that will impact how you use ConvertKit.
We use the Shape Up Method to create our product development systems. It involves a 2-week cool-down period where we research and plan for the next 6-week work cycle. That means we create in cycles—hence the title of this report.
With this being our first cycle report, it will include a few features developed from cycles past. From commerce tools to improved email editing UX, these recent updates will enhance the way creators like yourself grow your audience and earn a living online.
Let’s dive right in.
We launched a new dashboard
We’re super excited to roll out our new dashboard to all our new and existing users. Before this release, many creators were always greeted with the subscriber dashboard regardless of how many emails you’ve sent, subscribers you’ve added, or landing pages you’ve created. We wanted to make it easier to check your stats on the go and have the information you need to make decisions about how to improve your conversions.
This new dashboard is tailored to each individual creator, showcasing widgets that highlight how your email marketing is performing for you. It keeps you in the loop with new features and improvements we’ve made to the app and any new content we think you might be interested in.
We added pay-what-you-want pricing to Commerce
Not sure what to set as a price point for your new product? We’ve recently released Pay What You Want, a new pricing method you can use to sell your digital goods.
This pricing model gives your audience control over how much they want to pay for your product. So whether you’re looking to test a new product or run a promotional campaign, Pay What You Want can help you gain the pricing insights you’re looking for.
We added a new Bandsintown integration
We rolled out the Bandsintown integration for our musicians. You can easily pull in a list of concert dates, tours, and live events all into your email. Instead of recreating a table, you can now simply import your tour dates into your email, format, and send.
Need additional help with using the integration? Check out our support article here.
Assorted updates and bug fixes
In addition to big feature projects, we also set aside time to make edits and improvements to our product to ensure we continue to increase the quality of our product.
Here are other updates and bug fixes we’ve made:
- H2 and H3 headers: The new email editor now can change text to H2 and H3 in our new email editor. Learn how to use our text editor.
- Spotify and Twitter embed in email: We’ve improved the display of both Spotify and Twitter embeds in the email to make them both more appealing to click on to help increase your conversions. Also, check out the support articles for Spotify embed and Twitter embed.
- Link triggers to buttons: You can now add link triggers to buttons in emails. A link trigger is a link that’s also set up to automatically trigger a particular action that you set up as soon as a subscriber clicks on it. Here’s the support article to learn more.
- Postal code targeting: You can now target subscribers within a mile radius of a postal code. This new subscriber filter is available in 90 countries and can create subscriber segments for tags, broadcasts, and sequences.
- Display multiple subscription pricing plans: You can now display up to three different subscription pricing plans for a single product. In addition, you can offer different price points for different content tiers or offer a discount for more extended subscription periods.
- Secondary and tertiary navigation: To create a more cohesive user experience, we’ve updated our secondary and tertiary navigation in-app to make the save and publish behavior the same across the app.
What’s coming next?
Here’s a roadmap of what to expect from our team:
- Tip Jar
- Redesign of visual automation templates library
- New visual automation templates
We hope you enjoyed this new cycle report. We’re excited to keep you in the loop of what we’ve been working on so you can get all the benefits of using ConvertKit as you grow your creative business.
Do you have any feature requests you’d like us to check out? Join the ConvertKit Community and submit them!