As the ConvertKit Commerce beta launch continues, we're here for another installment of This Week in Commerce– your insider's peek into how creators like you are using the new tool and updates on what's coming next.
Start selling within minutes
As a creator, you deserve to get paid for your work. ConvertKit Commerce is ready-made to help you sell digital products.Get paid with ConvertKit Commerce
How an online course creator used ConvertKit Commerce to sellout their special offer on coaching sessions
Ramonica Plishett/The Bold Chick is a social media video marketing strategist who helps women who are afraid to be visible get comfortable using video to promote their digital products and services. The Bold Chick's secret weapon is helping clients embrace the notion of being confident and standing in your gifting power! Did we mention she is a 12 breast cancer survivor!
ConvertKit has made automating my business easy. As a team of 1, this makes setting up my client systems super easy! Making money while I sleep is not just a saying, it is an actual practice that I have integrated into my business.
I recently created a special offer just to test out the ease of use of offering products on ConvertKit! Not only did I sellout the special offers, I even had people pay the full price once the special offer sold-out. The special offer sold out in less than 8 hours. $1,500.00 for one day is not bad at all! Did I mention easy!
I switched from another platform to ConvertKit because ConvertKit's integration with other business tools was simple and easy! When my audience asks me who they should use I always share my experience with this company.
What's next in ConvertKit Commerce
ConvertKit Commerce Roadmap
- Support for downloadable files (ebooks, presets, zip files, etc)
- Available for US creators only
- Support for credit card payments
- Mobile-friendly buyer experience
- Embed products as a button in a website or share your product page link
- Recurring payments
- Expand Commerce support for Canada & UK
- Discount codes
- Partial refunds
- Customizing the receipt page
- Support for paying through Apple Pay & PayPal
- Introduce product variants/versions (e.g. multiple packages)
- Expanding to additional countries