As the ConvertKit Commerce beta launch continues, we're here for another installment of This Week in Commerce– your insider's peek into how creators like you are using the new tool and updates on what's coming next.
Start selling within minutes
As a creator, you deserve to get paid for your work. ConvertKit Commerce is ready-made to help you sell digital products.Get paid with ConvertKit Commerce
How a cosmetologist made $1,500 pre-selling his course with ConvertKit Commerce
James Jemison is a digital product creator for The Hair Constructor where he helps wig makers and hairstylists learn to ventilate to repair wigs via ebooks and classes!
I was having issues with my own website connecting to PayPal. The payment would go through, but the sending confirmation and delivering the digital product was an issue! I framed out for a moment and I said, “Ok, what can I do?”
I remembered ConvertKit just did a launch where digital products could be linked and I’m doing a digital product so- I set it up, connected it to Stripe. I simply connected the link to the image of my Squarespace site and boom!! No issues!
It helped me continue to get sales while I figure out what’s going on with my own payment processor on my own website! ConvertKit saved the day!
So far I have made almost $1,500 pre-selling my class!
ConvertKit is the truth! Period. Now I see why my mentors recommend ConvertKit and the fact that y’all came home for commerce! Whew!!! Y’all on it!
What's next in ConvertKit Commerce
ConvertKit Commerce Roadmap
- Support for downloadable files (ebooks, presets, zip files, etc)
- Available for US creators only
- Support for credit card payments
- Mobile-friendly buyer experience
- Embed products as a button in a website or share your product page link
- Recurring payments
- Expand Commerce support for Canada & UK
- Discount codes
- Partial refunds
- Customizing the receipt page
- Support for paying through Apple Pay & PayPal
- Introduce product variants/versions (e.g. multiple packages)
- Expanding to additional countries